Artwork journals with Japanese colored papers.

Artwork journals with Japanese colored papers.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cat Series


"Pomegranate"Miki Ohno

Torn Japanese colored paper with acrylic resin on a 10.12×14.33 inch paper board.

Pomegranate has been my favorite fruit in terms of its fragrance and appearance.
This composition came out automatically.  Both pomegranate and snailcat might have been
the elements of my inner paradise. 

257mm×364mmのペーパーボードに和紙をアクリル樹脂で貼付けています。

柘榴は見た目と香りにおいてお気に入りの果物です。
この構成は考えることなく生まれてきました。
柘榴とかたつむりねこは以前から私の空想世界を構成する要素だったようです。

5 comments:

  1. the elements of an inner paradise...what beautiful imagery that conjures in the mind and heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Stephanie. I often feel that the elements like image of cats and fruits give life to me more than my humble human consideration does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. William, thank you very much for your kind comment. I'd been busy caring about cats and lazy about painting in this past month but will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I viewed your profile page first and glad to find so many of my favorite films and directors on your list. Let me visit your website as well, soon.

    ReplyDelete