Artwork journals with Japanese colored papers.

Artwork journals with Japanese colored papers.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tiny Pieces 15&16


"Quiet Place" / Miki Ohno



"River Valley"/Miki Ohno

Torn Japanese colored paper and acrylic resin on 2 inch square paper boards.

These two pieces show my characteristic taste of subtle color composition.
Yesterday a large earthquake struck Japan and my room is still messed up with broken glass, CD and fallen shelves.  I'd rather turn my back on them and keep creating some calm and quiet pieces.


和紙を5cm四方のペーパーボードにアクリル樹脂で貼付けています。
私らしい曖昧な色構成の2枚です。
昨日は大きな地震があったので室内に倒れた棚や、CD、割れたガラスなぞ散乱していますが、疲れたので見なかったことにしてお絵描きを続けようと思います。



Miki Ohno's damaged room by the earthquake  

2 comments:

  1. happy to hear that you are well.

    what a brave response to difficulty;
    producing some new pieces.

    P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I appreciate my luck and feel sorry for the people near the epicenter of the tremor suffered more seriously.

    ReplyDelete